화면크기
인스타그램 바로가기 유튜브 바로가기 블로그 바로가기

Watch the entire episodes of the KSIF's web drama “Idol in My Living Room” on Wavve.

Writer홍보협력팀

Tag

2023-04-25

View183

KSIF

NO.116 February 2023

Now, in KSIF

image to Idol in My Living Room
Watch the entire episodes of the KSIF's web drama “Idol in My Living Room” on Wavve.

> Released in a 92-minute episode for wider domestic and international viewing

The web drama "Idol in My Living Room" created to celebrate the 10th anniversary of KSIF, is now available on Wavve, an over-the-top (OTT) media platform. On January 27, the foundation collected the existing 10-minute dramas and edited them into one 92-minute episode, which was released on Wavve.

Produced by Wonderwall Friends and directed by Seo Kyung-guk, this show is a youth melodrama that illustrates the daily life of Joy, an outstanding student at KSI, and Yeo One, a K-pop idol who is a member of Pentagon, who happen to live together under the same roof. The show has been airing on the foundation's official YouTube channel since November 2022.

All 10 episodes of the drama are available on YouTube, and as of the end of January 2023, they have been well-received, averaging about 270,000 views per episode.

The Foundation made an edited version of the web drama to make it easier for more people to watch at home and abroad and released it through the streaming platform Wavve on Friday, January 27, 2023. In addition, the foundation held TV check-in rewards on its official social network, giving away a web drama script as a gift.

“Through the release of this web drama on Wavve, we hope that more foreigners who are interested in Korean language and culture will be able to enjoy web dramas and learn about Korean language and culture in a fun way outside of the classroom,” said KSIF President Lee Hai-young.

Watch Idol in My Living Room on Wavve

is also available on mobile Wavve app

월간똑똑

Knock, knock!
Let me tell you the story of King Sejong Institute