KSIF holds a bazaar to support scholarship students studying in Korea

Writer홍보협력팀

Tag

2022-01-17

View706

KSIF Newsletter jan, 2022 vol.103
KSIF Now KSIF staff browsing the items at the bazaar

KSIF holds a bazaar to support scholarship students studying in Korea

1. On Dec. 13, with the participation of all employees, scholarships were awarded to King Sejong Institute learners studying in Korea.
  2. Scholarships were raised with the profits from the in-house bazaar, for which employees received donations for the past 3 weeks.

The King Sejong Institute Foundation (hereinafter KSIF, President: Lee Hai-young) held a bazaar on December 13 to provide Korean language scholarships for King Sejong Institute alumni. In order to encourage the foreign learners of the King Sejong Institute who have left their home countries to study in Korea, President Lee Hai-young and all of the KSIF staff donated items for three weeks and sold them through the bazaar.

Scholarships sponsored through the sales were delivered to two foreign learners of KSI, who are actively promoting the charms of Korea. The beneficiaries of the scholarship are Maurer Morelli Julia (KSI Campinas, Brazil, 25 years old) and Deviakina Olga (KCC Russia, 21 years old).

Julia remarked, “I am so happy that I could come to Korea to study as I wanted to, by learning Korean at a KSI abroad. I am grateful for the interest and support of the KSIF staff.”

The head of the PR team who organized this event commented, “I am happy to be able to do meaningful work with the beautiful support of the staff. I will pay attention to and support the foreign learners at KSI who are fulfilling their dreams of studying in Korea through the language so that they can focus on their studies.”

재단, 한국산업인력공단과 업무협약으로 외국인 근로자 한국어 교육 지원
▲ KSIF President Lee Hai-young (third from left), Secretary-General Yoon Moon-won (second from left), and Maurer Morelli Julia (first from left) and Deviakina Olga (first from right) from KSI Campinas, Brazil, who received scholarships are seen posing for a commemorative photo.