화면크기
인스타그램 바로가기 유튜브 바로가기 블로그 바로가기

To all the members of KSI around the world!!

Writer홍보협력팀

Tag

2021-10-15

View768

No. 100 October 2021
KSIF Now Lee Hae-young, the new president of the King Sejong Institute Foundation. Frame image

To all the members of KSI around the world!!

Greetings to you all! I am Lee Hai-young, the new president of the King Sejong Institute Foundation.
I greet you at the beginning of a fresh autumn, after a warm, green summer. Although I cannot see you in person, I am writing this with a heart filled with happiness.
First of all, I would like to express my sympathy and encouragement to the students, teachers, presidents, and staff, all of whom must have been through many difficulties due to COVID-19.

Students are devoting their passion to learning the Korean language and culture in this difficult situation; the teachers are taking the lead in disseminating the Korean language and culture to them; and the presidents, operating staff, and the employees of KSI are doing their best to operate KSI despite this turmoil. I respect and thank you all!

I will do my best in everything that I do as the president of the King Sejong Institute Foundation to compensate for all of your passion, deep affection, and ceaseless efforts that you have shown toward the King Sejong Institute. We will develop a better teaching and learning environment for the King Sejong Institute students and teachers, and provide the support resources necessary for its continuing efficient operation in a timely manner, to make KSI a place of learning filled with passion and joy.

In these times when we all sorely miss the normalcy of daily life, I look forward to seeing you all at KSI filled with enthusiasm for the Korean language and culture. As autumn follows summer, according to the laws of nature that we all know, I hope that our normal but precious lives will return to us soon.

Until then, I wish health and happiness to everyone at KSI. Thank you!
President of KSIF Lee Hai-young

Frame image