인스타그램 바로가기 유튜브 바로가기 블로그 바로가기

Thailand Chiang Mai KSI Cooking Dak Bokkeum Tang

Writer뉴스레터

Tag

2020-09-08

View735

KSIF Newsletter
No. 87 | September 2020

Korean Food Cooking Classes Conducted while Cooking Dak Bokkeum Tang (Braised Spicy Chicken)!

Thailand Chiang Mai KSI

pic pic

On the 19th of last month, Chiang Mai King Sejong Institute (hereinafter referred to as KSI) conducted dak bokeeum tang cooking classes with learners.
Chiang Mai KSI is offering culture classes for KSI learners and regional residents from August to October.
This dak bokeeum tang cooking class was the first cultural class and 9 learners participated.

After cooking dak bokeeum tang in a teams of 3 people, fried rice made with Kimchi was cooked and enjoyed. One learner who participated in the cooking class said, “The spicy dak bokeeum tang cooked with Gochujang (Red Chili Paste) was really delicious and the cooking method was easier and simpler than I had imagined,” and that, “I’m planning to go home and cook for my parents again.
I am truly grateful to Chiang Mai KSI for giving me such an opportunity”.

치In the remaining 9 weeks of cultural classes, Chiang Mai KSI plans to organize not only Korean food cooking classes, but also diverse cultural classes such as Hanji (Korean traditional paper) handicrafts, wearing Hanbok, experiencing Korean traditional games, and making Dalgona. Please look forward to the various activities of Chiang Mai KSI!