인스타그램 바로가기 유튜브 바로가기 블로그 바로가기

Online and Offline Education at the News KSI

Writer뉴스레터

Tag

2020-08-14

View1498

KSIF Newsletter
No. 86 | August 2020

Online and offline education conducted for management and budget of new 2020 KSIs

23 officials from 13 KSIs including those from Uganda and Croatia participated in offline education
Recorded lecture to be distributed to 21 KSIs that weren’t able to participate due to COVID-19

photo

▲ Officials from new KSIs and KSIF employees participating in the education program

King Sejong Institute Foundation (hereinafter referred to as KSIF; President: Kang Hyounhwa) conducted education in management method and budgeting required for management of KSIs for officials at new KSIs.
On August 7th, KSIF conducted education in management and budgeting for officials from 23 KSIs in the conference room on the 12th floor of KSIF in Seocho-gu, Seoul. The educational content on this day comprised details related to practical KSI management, such as how to use the Integrated Business Management System, how to prepare a budget plan, and how to utilize the online KSI learning platform.

KSIF conducted this educational program in order to help officials from new KSIs manage their institutes flawlessly and to help them adapt to work. KSI plans to distribute a recorded copy of the lecture for 21 of the 23 new KSIs that weren’t able to participate in person due to COVID-19.
One KSI official who participated in the education program said that “I was concerned because local offline education was difficult due to COVID-19, but through this program I fully understood the online education methods and will proactively utilize them in the future”.

Park Hyemin, KSI Support Department manager, who is in charge of new KSIs designation stated that “I was able to feel the passion in the officials from new KSIs who participated in the education” and that “We will continue to provide support in the future so that new KSIs can be managed flawlessly”.