화면크기
인스타그램 바로가기 유튜브 바로가기 블로그 바로가기

KSI Riyadh hosted tvN’s filming crews and presented a cultural performance event with KSI clubs

Writer홍보협력팀

Tag

2023-04-25

View194

KSIF

NO.116 February 2023

Now, in KSI

image to
KSI Riyadh hosted tvN’s filming crews and presented a cultural performance event with KSI clubs

> Showcased rich performances featuring clubs in KSI Riyadh such as K-Choir and K-Drama Club
> Served as a meaningful event enjoyed by locals in Saudi Arabia as well as Koreans.

The filming crews for tvN's travel show “Now, in Korea” visited KSI Riyadh on February 9. Kim Dong-wan, a member of the Korean boy band Shinhwa, and Saad, a famous model in Riyadh, hosted the show and spoke with students at KSI Riyadh on various topics. After an interview with President Yoon Sook-hee, the KSI Riyadh students sang "Spring in My Hometown" accompanied by the K-Choir, a student club at the institute.

The filming crews for tvN's travel show “Now, in Korea” visited KSI Riyadh on February 9. Kim Dong-wan, a member of the Korean boy band Shinhwa, and Saad, a famous model in Riyadh, hosted the show and spoke with students at KSI Riyadh on various topics. After an interview with President Yoon Sook-hee, the KSI Riyadh students sang "Spring in My Hometown" accompanied by the K-Choir, a student club at the institute.

The event was attended by over 200 Saudis from all over the country, including KSI Riyadh students and their families. It was also enjoyed by Koreans residing in Riyadh, making it a meaningful occasion for promoting Korean culture and raising the profile of the Sejong Institute in Riyadh. In particular, it was an important opportunity to demonstrate the strong cohesion and sense of belonging among the students of KSI Riyadh and to elevate the autonomous club activities of the institute to the next level.

Filming crews for tvN's “Now, in Korea,” touring KSI Riyadh

Kim Dong-wan and Saad taking a photo with the students of KSI Riyadh

월간똑똑

Knock, knock!
Let me tell you the story of King Sejong Institute