화면크기
인스타그램 바로가기 유튜브 바로가기 블로그 바로가기

Congratulatory Messages for the 10th Anniversary of KSIF, Letters from KSI in 4 countries

Writer홍보협력팀

Tag

2022-03-17

View391

KSIF Newsletter vol.105, Mar 2022
Nuri Friend Room Congratulatory Messages on the 10th Anniversary of the KSIF

Congratulatory Messages for the 10th Anniversary of KSIF
Letters from KSI in 4 countries

KSIF has already celebrated its 10th anniversary. KSI, which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year with the foundation, delivered meaningful congratulatory messages.
Let"s think about the meaning of the 10th anniversary, thinking about the path we"ve walked together and the path we"ll walk together in the future.

KSI Korean Cultural Center, Japan

Congratulations on the 10th anniversary of the KSIF!
We hope that KSIF, a compassionate communication platform dedicated to introducing the linguistic and cultural values of Korea, will last another glorious 100 years.

KSI Yangon, Myanmar

Hello! My name is Hnin Kyi Lwin Oo and I’ve been studying the Korean Language for four years at KSI Yangon, Myanmar.
Above all, I sincerely congratulate you on the 10th anniversary of the KSIF.

I’m fulfilling my dreams of studying Korean at KSI Yangon.
Thanks to the warm love of the teachers and their excellent teaching, I’m studying Korean despite many difficulties. I’m also very glad to meet friends who share the same dreams with me.
I’m always grateful to KSI for giving me an opportunity to learn the Korean language and culture well.
I’ll continue cheering for an even brighter future for KSIF!

KSI Chiang Mai, Thailand

We cheer for the continued prosperity of KSIF for another 10 years.
We hope that the Korean language and culture will blossom at every corner of the world.

KSI Tainan, Taiwan

We sincerely congratulate you on the 10th anniversary of KSIF!
We’re always grateful to KSIF for providing us with active support for Korean language education and dissemination of Korean culture despite the global spread of COVID-19.
We at KSI Tainan will continue working hard to spread the Korean language and culture through KSIF, and will do our best to strengthen friendly relations between the Republic of Korea and Taiwan. We would like to express our sincere congratulations and thanks to all those who have devoted themselves to the KSI for the past 10 years.